Tagged by Hning, http://hningswara.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six unspectacular quirks:
1. I never use an alarm clock, and never will. If I don’t wake up naturally, I sleep until I do. This is one reason I cannot work day shifts.
2. I am a compulsive reader and writer. I am also a compulsive eater, and that’ not as healthy.
3. I do not wear clothes with any kind of advertising, brand logo, cartoon or message.
4. I love Lapsang Souchong tea. I’ve never met anyone else who can stand even the smell of it.
5. I still think about horses every day, though I haven’t ridden in twenty years. I still watch horse videos, and imagine myself galloping across a field.
6. I hate ball sports. That means football, baseball, soccer, basketball, and any other ball sport not mentioned.