1. On your blog, post the Rules & 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.
2. LINK Tag 10 people (we want hope to spread to people!) and LINK the person who tagged you.
3. Comment/Notify the 10 People they’ve been tagged.
I’m late responding to this tag, so most everyone I read has already been tagged by someone else, so if you haven’t been tagged for this, be my guest.
1. I hope I can regain my good health and strong physical condition, to stay active, and maybe even ride horses again.
2.. I hope to remain helpful and influential in the lives of my daughters and grandkids.
3. I hope my family stays strong in the wake of my father’s passing, and that we continue to support one another as life takes its inevitable course.
4. I hope I can retire at the earliest predictable opportunity , five years from now, if not sooner.
5. I hope neither I, nor any of my loved ones, will be struck down by crime, massive epidemic or natural disaster.
6. I hope I will become a good, active, and effective leader for Progoff’s Intensive Journal http://www.intensivejournal.org/.
7. I hope I will see the peaceful resolution to the major conflicts in today’s world.
8. I hope I will become proficient in both Arabic and Italian, and resume an international lifestyle.
9. I hope I remain economically sound and able to live comfortably without financial worry.
10. I hope I will be blessed with Allah’s mercy and forgiveness on Judgment Day, and that He permits me entry into Heaven.